The latest athletic news...
7th-8th Boys Basketball Team is STATE Runner-UP! Congratulations!
February 16/17 Home Game profit and donations benefited Folz Family who lost their home to a fire on Valentintes day. We love you!
Our Lady Athletics Fish Fry Fridays - February 22nd and March 8th were A HUGE SUCCESS! Thanks to all who attended and volunteered!
MONDAY, MARCH 11 REGISTRATION DEADLINES: Soccer, Track, Golf, Tennis
CLICK HERE to go to REGISTRATION INFORMATION
SOCCER (Fee of $30)
* 3rd-8th Soccer Games are 4/7-5/17
* PreK-2 Biddy Soccer Games are Saturday mornings (10:00 & 11:00) 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11. Practices for grades 1 & 2 are Mondays from 6:00-7:00. Prek/K players will practice the first part of their games on Saturday and will have no practice during the week.
TRACK (No additional Fee if registration fee has been paid)
4th-8th Track meets are Sundays 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, with championship on 5/5
Practices Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-7 at Providence.
Coaches: Ann Day and Britney Rorrer
Golf - Instructional League Clinics
April 24th, May 1st, May 8th, May 15th (Wednesdays) from 3:30-4:30 PM
(Note: April 3rd's date was moved to May 15th)
Golf - Competitive Team
Tryouts: Monday April 1st and Tuesday, April 2nd - Meet at 5:00 on the putting green at Covered Bridge Golf Course
If your son/daughter intends to try out for the competitve team, please send an email to email@example.com with their name.
* Grades: 4-8
* Cost $25, golf clubs not provided Location: Covered Bridge
* Deadline to register: Friday, March 29th
* How to register: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (1) your child's name and (2) whether they will participate in the instructional league or on the competitive team
* Questions: Brian Tindall, email@example.com, 812-406-7777
* Coaches: Brian Tindall and Greg Henderzahs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades 3-8 Athletics Registration Form, Medical Release Form, and Physical Form
- High School Registration Forms (Basketball & Volleyball)
- 2012-2013 Athletics Brochure.
- Athletic Schedules
Sports should be fun.
Sports should develop ALL youth that participate.
Sports should develop positive values in youth.
Sports should allow youth to develop skills based on their God given talents.
The safety of our youth is a top priority.
Coaches and parents must model the values we want our youth to learn.
Youth should have a variety of formative experiences in their lives, with sports being one of them.
Sports in our league is a Catholic faith based experience.
Winning has nothing to do with your win-loss record.